Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit Registered Nurse to work at their Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care facility at Wyoming.
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program, and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace.
There are different shifts available.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Previous experience as a Registered Nurse
• Current AHPRA registration
• Knowledge of computer based information systems, i.e. iCare
• Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processe
• Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
The above are all essential criteria.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications close 31 December 2019