Take advantage of all Courtlands Village has to offer while receiving the highest standard of 24-hour nursing care, with a range of levels of care options that allow an easy transition for residents as their care needs change.
The Terrace is designed to enable residents to maintain individuality and independence in their own home.
The Vista is a 46-bed home that offers 24-hour nursing care in a secure environment, with many bedrooms overlooking Lake Parramatta Reserve.
The Grove is specially designed to provide residents with dementia with a high level of care, while also providing opportunities to integrate into the Village in a practical way.
For those after a premium aged care experience The Grange offers Extra Service places for a high degree of quality, elegance, comfort and security within the Village grounds.
As well as permanent accommodation Courtlands Aged Care also offers respite care, to give carers and older people a break.
- Spacious open plan lounges and dining rooms
- Delicious meals cooked by in-house chefs
- Hair salon
- Diverse lifestyle programs
- Pet Therapy
- Volunteer & Pastoral Care programs
- Bar & recreation rooms
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry