Ashburn House is a modern facility designed to create a living environment that not only encourages a healthy and active lifestyle, but one that feels like home. The facility is located in the Sydney northern suburb of Gladesville near Hunters Hill, and close to Looking Glass Bay and Banjo Patterson Park.
Ashburn House incorporates the latest innovative design concepts and modern technologies to provide personalised care within a peaceful and secure environment.
Ashburn House also offers a number of Extra Service places, for those seeking a premium assisted living experience.
As part of its commitment to providing excellent and personalised care Ashburn House encourages feedback from residents and families through regular consultation sessions.
- Comfortable lounges and dining rooms
- Onsite cafe with alfresco dining
- Hair salon
- Theatre and activity rooms
- Diverse activity programs
- Regular bus outings
- Volunteer and pastoral care program
- Multi-denominational church services
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry