Where comfort and community thrive.
Ashburn House in Gladesville provides high-quality nursing care in an elegant aged care residence in Sydney’s north. Residents are encouraged to embrace the home’s lush natural surroundings, and become part of our comfortable and enriching community that fosters friendship and connection.
Residents can take a stroll along tree-lined garden paths, enjoy al fresco dining in the cafe, or take in the breeze off the bay on their private balconies and patios.
Our well-trained and compassionate team provide personalised care around the clock within a peaceful, friendly and secure environment. We cater for the high level physical needs of our residents, along with their social, emotional and spiritual wellbeing through our Wellbeing and Volunteer programs.
Types of care
The Gladesville nursing home provides permanent and respite care, and caters for those with high-needs, including dementia care.
Ashburn House also offers a number of Extra Service places, for those residents who prefer a premium assisted-living experience.
Extra Service provides luxurious furnishings, increased entertainment activities, meal choices and supplementary personal services such as LCD TVs with Foxtel, complimentary phone service, daily newspaper delivery and weekly hairdressing services.
As part of its commitment to providing excellent and personalised care Ashburn House encourages feedback from residents and families through regular consultation sessions.
- Elegant private and companion rooms with ensuites
- Private balconies and patios
- Lush gardens, walkways and courtyards
- Onsite cafe with alfresco dining
- Hair salon, library and theatre room
- Pet Therapy, cooking workshops and beauty clinics
- Exercise classes and Wellbeing programs
- Regular bus outings
- Multi-denominational church services
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry