Maranatha Aged Care
1582 Anzac Avenue, Kallangur QLD 4503
$275,000 – $450,000
Call 1800 246 637 or email email@example.com to enquire
Maranatha is nestled among neatly maintained gardens in the northern Brisbane suburb of Kallangur in Queensland.
The integrated care site features 24-hour residential nursing care for those who can no longer be supported in their own home, along with a retirement Village. This design allows an easy transition as the dependency needs of our residents change over time.
Professional nursing staff are on duty 24-hours a day, and provide care services tailored to meet the needs of each individual resident with compassion and dignity.
The Village is surrounded by attractive gardens where many residents take the time to stroll, relax with family and friends. Volunteers and pastoral carers provide companionship and help with many of the activities, which contributes to Maranatha’s friendly atmosphere.
- Beautiful gardens with a lagoon and boardwalk
- Spacious lounges and dining rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Hair salon
- Bus outings with wheelchair access
- Volunteer and Spiritual programs
- Multi-denominational church services
- Diverse activity programs
- Giant chess board and croquet lawn
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry