Spend time at Maranatha and it won’t take long before you begin to appreciate the strong bonds of friendship and support between the residents who have made the Village their home.
The not-for-profit community is located in the northern Brisbane suburb of Kallangur and features beautiful brand new two bedroom ground-floor units (pdf) with secure garages surrounded by landscaped gardens for those looking to retire in comfort among friends.
The apartments feature spacious kitchens, open plan living, a study, built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors, secure garages, airconditioning, fans and outdoor entertaining areas.
Our residents continue to pursue their passions and interests, whether it be travel, quilting, snooker or weekly lunches in the cafe.
The large recreation room features a library, snooker table, comfortable couches, an entertainment unit, kitchenette and plenty of space for activities and functions.
There are also barbecue facilities and outdoor areas to enjoy the sunshine with family and friends.
The care facility located within the Village offers peace of mind that support will always be close by.
- New and renovated ground-floor units
- Two bedroom units with study
- 24-hour emergency call-button
- Secure garages
- Large recreation room & barbecue facilities
- Aged care Home co-located within Village
- Social activities and bus trips
- Beautiful lagoon with boardwalk
- Giant chess board and croquet lawn