We offer specialist nursing care in secure areas of our Homes for people with dementia or other cognitive difficulties.
Families can be assured their loved on is in a safe and secure environment with trained care staff on hand 24 hours. Our lifestyle programs are tailored specifically for residents with memory and behavioural difficulties, and they are encouraged as much as possible to engage with staff and others.
Our dementia areas have access to gardens and outdoor areas so residents can enjoy time inside and out.
The following aged care homes offer secure dementia care:
- Ashburn House, Gladesville
- Casa Mia Aged Care, Padstow
- Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care, Wyoming
- Courtlands Aged Care, North Parramatta
- Maranatha Aged Care, Kallangur
- Southhaven Aged Care, Padstow Heights
Please contact us for more information about dementia care on 1800 246 637 or fill in the contact form.