Call 1800 246 637 or email email@example.com to enquire
Northcourt in North Parramatta has been designed specifically to cater for residents requiring 24-hour care. The staff at the Home provide an outstanding standard of care in a friendly environment. The small number of residents within the Home allows residents to receive the individual attention they deserve.
The Home features modern bathrooms, personal laundry, quality wool carpet, air conditioning and an emergency call system. There are single rooms and living options for couples.
Amenities include a 28-day rotating summer and winter menu, morning and afternoon tea and supper served each day, an extensive volunteer and pastoral care program, and rehabilitation support.
Residents have access to community facilities, outings, social programs and picturesque landscaped gardens. They also have access to the nearby Courtlands Village facilities, including a hair salon, library and recreation rooms.
- Large dining and recreation room
- Outdoor deck with barbecue facilities
- Delicious meals cooked by chef
- Diverse lifestyle program
- Volunteer & Spiritual Care programs
- Bus outings
- Access to Courtlands Village amenities and functions
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry