Westcourt in Westmead provides modern self-care accommodation close to the heart of Sydney’s west. There are six two-bedroom villas and four two-bedroom apartments, which include modern kitchens and bathrooms, air conditioning and a balcony or courtyard area.
Westcourt provides independence to residents in a safe and secure environment, and is located near Westmead Private Hospital. The Village backs on to a rural property with horses and a peaceful outlook.
Residents can take advantage of the amenities in the nearby Courtlands Village, and Village bus is available to transport residents there.
Residents of Westcourt can enjoy weekly shopping trips, luncheons and other day trips out of the village. Other services such as cleaning can be arranged.
The apartments and villas include a security and intercom system, personal laundry, quality wool carpet and an emergency call system.
- Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Either a balcony or a courtyard area
- Spacious kitchen and bathroom
- Messaging & emergency call system
- Personal laundry
- Quality wool carpet & blinds
- Bus outings
- A smoke alarm, security and intercom system
- Access to Courtlands Village amenities and functions