CASA MIA AGED CARE
28 ALMA ROAD, PADSTOW NSW 2211
$200,000 – $275,000
Call 1800 246 637 or email email@example.com to enquire
We are now offering up to two weeks free respite care! Visit our free respite program page for more details.
Casa Mia Aged Care is located close to Salt Pan Creek in a quiet neighbourhood in Padstow.
The facility has 24-hour professional nursing care and provides care services tailored to the specific needs of each resident. We have government-funded and self-funded places available.
To complement the nursing care at Casa Mia the entertainment and activities are designed to enhance the quality of life of all our residents and maximise their mental and physical well- being. We understand that companionship is important to our residents and seek to offer activities that fulfil their social needs.
Casa Mia opens out to an expansive lawn and garden with a covered entertainment area. Residents and their families can take advantage of the barbecue facilities or just enjoy the outdoors with their loved ones in a corner of the garden.
- Spacious sitting rooms & dining areas
- Beautiful gardens with walkway designed around hedges, a pergola and raised garden beds
- Wifi & flatscreen TVs
- Delicious meals cooked by our in-house chef
- Regular church services provided by a variety of faiths
- Happy hours and games
- Regular bus outings
- Dementia specific lifestyle programs
- Volunteer & Pastoral Care programs
- Celebration of special events
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry