Our caring and supportive aged care communities in Gladesville, North Parramatta and Kallangur are dedicated to providing high-quality nursing care day and night, while also focusing on the social, emotional and spiritual well-being of our residents.
Why trust us?
We believe everyone deserves respect, kindness and dignity. Christadelphian Homes caters for each resident’s physical, spiritual and emotional needs in excellent aged care homes and retirement villages in Sydney and Brisbane. Our mission is to understand our residents for who they are, and provide care according to their needs and wishes.
We provide a completely holistic caring experience by focusing on the emotional, social, and spiritual happiness of our residents. We have well-trained, professional and empathetic carers and staff, including dedicated Spiritual Care Coordinators at each home.
Our experienced teams encourage independence, while providing care to suit a range of needs, including assistance with daily activities, dementia care, more complex needs, right through to end of life care. We know that our residents have lived incredible lives, and with the assistance and encouragement of our allied health, lifestyle, and care teams, they continue their story with us.
Christadelphian Aged Care is a not-for-profit organisation, which means all of our profits go right back into the organisation to ensure our residents continue to receive the best in care and support.
What We Offer
We provide our residents both their independence in the form of retirement villages, as well as dedicated round the clock care through our nursing homes in Sydney and Brisbane. This makes the transition easier when care needs change. We have more than 70 years of experience in serving the community, and believe aged care homes must provide not only physical assistance, but also spiritual care and emotional support.
Aged Care Services in Sydney
Our friendly and compassionate staff strive to make the process of choosing and entering aged care easier for residents and their families. We have a beautiful aged care home in Gladesville and two in North Parramatta, including Courtlands Village and Northcourt. Each home takes advantage of its natural surrounds, whether it be bushland, rivers or landscaped gardens. We have a range of on-site facilities available, and an active lifestyle program to help our residents relax and socialise. Whether you are looking for the ideal place for residential aged care, respite care in Sydney, or if you are hoping to find the perfect spot to enjoy your retirement years, Christadelphian Aged Care can help. By taking care of the body, mind, and spirit, we make our residents feel content about choosing to spend their later years with us.
Aged Care in Queensland
We have two retirement Villages in NSW and Queensland, including at North Parramatta NSW, and Kallangur QLD. Our Villages are have landscaped gardens and entertainment areas, along with access to additional services such as hair salons, recreation rooms and gyms nearby.
Types of aged care
On occasions those who look after elderly family or friends at home may need a short break. This might be to allow some recreation or travel, or perhaps the opportunity to attend to another responsibility. Respite Care may be available for up to 63 days in a financial year.
- Identify a need for greater supportive care
- Obtain an ACAT assessment
- Decide on type of care you require
- Consider the financial and other implications of entering residential aged care
- Choose a Home suitable for you or your loved one
If you are considering moving into an aged care Home you first need an assessment with a member of an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).
ACAT members are usually doctors, nurses, social workers or other health professionals based at a local hospital or community health provider.Find out more
- An Aged Care Client Record (ACCR), which can be arranged through Aged Care Assessment Teams (ACAT).
- A Request for a Combined Assets and Income Assessment
- Enduring Power of Attorney and/or Guardianship documents
- A Christadelphian Aged Care application form
Residents who enter aged care in Australia are required to pay:
- care fees
- accommodation fees
- optional extras
Depending on the resident’s financial circumstances they may be eligible for Government assistance towards their costs.Find out more
I have the right to:
- Safe and high quality care and services;
- be treated with dignity and respect;
- have my identity, culture and diversity valued and supported;
- live without abuse and neglect;
- be informed about my care and services in a way I understand;
- access all information about myself, including information about my rights, care and services;
- have control over and make choice about my care and personal and social life, including where the choices involve personal risk;
- have control over, and make decisions about, the personal aspects of my daily life, financial affairs and possessions;
- my independence;
- be listened to and understood;
- have a person of my choice, including an aged care advocate, support me or speak on my behalf;
- complain free from reprisal, and to have my complaints dealt with fairly and promptly;
- personal privacy and to have my personal information protected;
- exercise my rights without it adversely affecting the way I am treated.