What documents do I need?

All aged care residents require an Aged Care Client record (ACCR), which can be arranged through Aged Care Assessment Teams (ACAT).

A Christadelphian Aged Care application form can be filled out digitally or on paper.

A Request for a Combined Assets and Income Assessment also needs to be lodged with Centrelink.

Submit these documents, and if applicable, a copy of Enduring Power of Attorney and /or Guardianship documents, to the Home you are interested in, who will discuss your needs and current availability of accommodation.