1. Choose a retirement village or villages you may be interested in finding out more about or touring.
Have a look around the area you are interested in moving to, browse the internet or speak with friends and family about retirement villages they have heard about.
2. Contact the retirement village by phone or online to arrange a tour of available homes
Our Village Managers are happy to take you around our available apartments and answer any questions you may have.
3. Fill out an application form
When you visit our retirement villages for a tour, you will be given an application form and a general enquiry document that gives you more information about living in a village
4. Pay a holding deposit
If you are happy with the apartment and wish to proceed, a deposit is required to secure the sale.
5. Fill out a condition report on your chosen apartment.
6. Nominate an entry date to move in.
Settlement takes place on this date.
7. Sign the Licence to Occupy contract
Once you have signed the license to occupy, there is a 2 week cooling-off period. We encourage everyone to seek legal advise before signing any contract.
8. Move in to your new home!
Give us an obligation free call on 1800 246 637 to find out more about retirement living, or contact us via our online form or via email.