Christadelphian Homes is a Christian-based organisation employing 950 people, which provides compassionate and holistic care through its aged care facilities and independent living centres.
The Company has an opportunity for a self-motivated Technology Support Officer to join the Organization on a 6 months contract.
Hourly rate would be $27.23
You will work a roster system, providing support during business and after hours as required to ensure security, integrity, continuity and availability of the organisations IT infrastructure and systems.
The position is based in Gladesville in Sydney, and requires some travel to our different Homes and Villages.
As Technology Support Officer, you will be responsible for;
Service Desk Support – Provide frontline Level 1 and 2 desktop support to end users including mobile and network. First contact resolution where possible and escalate according to established processes.
Desktop Support – Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
IT Maintenance and Support – Maintain assets on the appropriate register including all hardware and software assets as well as licence agreements. Liaise with Finance to track assets according to company policy. Provide technical support and knowledge to IT projects both strategic and operational.
• Tertiary qualifications in an IT related discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
• A Service Management Qualification (i.e. ITIL) or equivalent.
• Industry certifications.
• 3 years’ experience or more in Desktop Management of Medium to Large Enterprise environments, supporting devices with multiple hubs and branch locations.
• Understanding of end to end processes across all functions of SOE design & build, including change, release and deployment.
• Highly developed client facing skills
• Demonstrated ability with support and configuration of Computer hardware, Windows and Linux operating systems, Microsoft Office, Citrix application delivery, Mobile Devices, Printers and Multifunction Devices, Networks, Building Technologies and Business Application Support.
• Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Application closing date 22nd July 2019.