Roster Coordinator (Permanent Full Time) Wyoming
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and self motivated Roster Coordinator to work at their Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care facility at Wyoming.
This is a Permanent Full Time Position.
Working hours would be 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Staff rosters
- Other Administration functions
- To perform all clerical duties professionally and with a minimum of supervision.
- To be a support person for the Facility and Care Manager
- Maintaining resident confidentiality and privacy of information
- Minimum 1 year rostering experience at Aged Care facility
- The ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to converse with the elderly
- Computer literate
- Police clearance (taken within 12 months time) and Right to Work is essential
- Evidence of flu vaccination
- Successful applicants have to have a NDIS check or should apply for a one.
- Please provide 2 current or past managers as referees
- Permanent Full time Position
- Salary sacrifices available
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter through SEEK.
Applications close 15 October 2021