Christadelphian Aged Care (CAC) is a leading quality Aged Care provider is seeking to recruit a Resident Services Officer to work in their facility at Gladesville.
The successful candidate will act as the liaison, communication and referral point for residents and families.
The position will be, permanent part time.
The role involves:
– Facilitate an environment in keeping with the vision and values of Christadelphian Homes
– Organise and conduct facility tours and assist in selling and filling of beds (permanent and respite).
– Working with the GPs, Care team and families to enhance and personalise the admission process.
– Maintaining communication and relationships with the local community and referral sources (ACAT, local hospitals, social workers etc.).
– As a key face of the organisation to the general public, visitors and families you will maintain a high standard of professionalism and customer service.
– Facilitate a supportive, caring environment for residents and families
– To act as the liaison, communication and referral point for residents and families.
– When required, assist in handling any enquiry, compliment and complaint process.
– Providing assistance to the Director of Nursing in the completion of non-clinical auditing
• Experience with working within Aged Care.
• Understanding of Accreditation standards
• Ability to establish a good working relationship with staff & residents
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Competent level of computer literacy
• Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
• Please note – we are not considering sponsorship for this role.
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 8 February 2019