Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse to work at their Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care facility at Wyoming.
Shifts are as follows;
Week 1 14.15 – 21.45 Monday, Tuesday
6.30 – 14.30 Friday, Saturday
Week 2 14.15 – 21.45 Monday, Tuesday
6.30 – 14.30 Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program, and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Minimum 2 years experience as a RN in Aged Care
• Knowledge of computer based information systems, i.e. iCare
• Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processes
• Current AHPRA registration
• Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
The above are all essential criteria.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications close 16th May, 2019