Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit Registered Nurses to work at their Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care facility at Wyoming.
These are fixed term part time maternity leave coverage positions.
RN position 1 – Week 1 & 2 – Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday – 1415 to 2145 until mid- May 2019 (Subject to change)
RN Position 2 – Week 1 & 2 – Monday to Friday – 1415 to 2145 until end September/early October 2019 (Subject to change)
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program, and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a RN in Aged Care
• Knowledge of computer based information systems, i.e. iCare
• Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processes
• Current AHPRA registration
• Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
The above are all essential criteria.
Direct applications only. Agencies will not be considered.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 1st February, 2019