Registered Nurses -Casual/ PT – Wyoming
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit Registered Nurses on a Casual and Part-time basis to work at their Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care facility in Wyoming, NSW.
Available Part-Time Shifts :
Week 1 – Tuesday Morning shift
Week 2 – Sunday Morning shift
- Minimum 1 year experience as an RN in Aged Care facility.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Knowledge of computer based information systems, i.e. iCare.
- Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processes.
- Current AHPRA registration.
- Police clearance (conducted within the last 12 months) and proof of right to work in Australia.
- Successful applicants must have NDIS check or willing to apply for one.
- Evidence of Flu and Covid Vaccination.
Direct applications only. Agencies will not be considered.
How to Apply
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your resume and covering letter through SEEK.
Applications close 13 November 2021