Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit Registered Nurses for their Chamberlain Gardens facility at Wyoming NSW.
These are on a casual or permanent basis and various shifts are available.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Minimum 3 years aged care experience
- RN registration
- Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
- iCare knowledge an advantage
- Police clearance
- Proof of “right to work” in Australia
Please note – we are not considering sponsorship for this role.
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applications close 30 September 2018.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.