Registered Nurses (Casual) Padstow
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is an experienced aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit Casual Registered Nurses to work at their Casa Mia Aged Care facility at Padstow.
Various Shifts available. Applicants need to be flexible and available to do any shift.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a RN in Aged Care
- Knowledge of computer-based information systems, i.e. iCare
- Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processes
- Current AHPRA registration
- Police clearance taken within 12 months’ time
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Evidence of flu vaccination & Covid vaccination
- Successful applicants should apply for a NDIS check
- Direct applications only. Agencies will not be considered.
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your resume and covering letter through SEEK.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications close 19th September 2021