Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit Casual Registered Nurses to work at their Ashburn House Aged Care facility at Gladesville.
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program, and is committed to create a safe and enjoyable workplace.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a RN in Aged Care
• Knowledge of computer based information systems, i.e. iCare
• Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processes
• Current AHPRA registration
• Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
The above are all essential criteria.
Direct applications only.
Agencies will not be considered.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5th April 2019