Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse to work at their Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care facility at Wyoming.
Shifts are as follows;
RN position 1 – Week 1 & 2 – Monday, Tuesday – 0630 to 1430
RN Position 2 –
Week 1 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 0630 to 1430
Week 2 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday – 0630 to 1430
RN Position 3 – Week 1 & 2 – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 2115 to 0645
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program, and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a RN in Aged Care
• Knowledge of computer based information systems, i.e. iCare
• Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processes
• Current AHPRA registration
• Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
The above are all essential criteria.
Direct applications only. Agencies will not be considered.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications close 1st February, 2019