Registered Nurse – Permanent Part Time – Night Duty- Kallangur – Queensland
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work at their Maranatha Aged Care facility at Kallangur, Queensland.
This position is permanent Part time.
Shifts as follows;
Week 1 : Monday 2215 – 0700
Week 2 : Monday, Friday, Sunday 2215 – 0700
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Knowledge of computer based information systems, i.e. iCare
- Aged care experience preferable
- Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processes
- Passion for Aged Care Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
- Evidence of flu vaccination & Covid Vaccination
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your resume and covering letter through SEEK.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Direct applications only. Agencies will not be considered.
Applications close 8/10/2021