We are looking for highly motivated, qualified and experienced Registered Nurse to work night duty at our facility at Kallangur QLD.
This is a permanent part time position;
Week 1: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday nights (2215-0700)
Week 2: Thursday night (2215-0700)
We offer opportunities to develop your skills whilst providing care within a modern, tranquil, luxurious facility.
We are a 124 bed, stand alone fully accredited facility.
• AHPRA Registration
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Computer literacy is an advantage
• Minimum 2 years aged care experience as a RN
• Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
• Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia.
Please note – we are not considering sponsorship for this role.
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 21/01/2019
The application form will include these questions:
• Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
• Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
• Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
• How many years’ experience do you have as an aged care nurse?
• How many years’ experience do you have as a registered nurse?
Right to live and work:
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.