Registered Nurse Mentors
- Aged care is changing, Christadelphian Aged Care is changing – want to be part of it?
- Does a journey of change inspire you?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team committed to inspiring others?
- Would a career with a multifaceted trajectory path excite you?
- A culture statement of “Work together, achieve together” resonate with you?
We are seeking to recruit 3 permanent/full time Senior Registered Nurses who will be roaming champions across our 7 facilities. You will initially cover the floor whilst the existing RNs participate in education and data migration at each site as we roll out ICare7.
The role requires a dynamic person to be part of the evolving contribution to our clinical governance improvement initiative or Plan of Continuous Improvement. This will be ongoing post ICare7 implementation.
As a mentor, you will be responsible for clinical support on the floor, Clinical Manager Annual leave coverage and development of our registered and nursing staff.
The creation of this new role brings with it an exciting trajectory of career improvements, career development and succession planning within Christadelphian Aged Care.
We are offering a competitive hourly rate of $41.42 plus super plus access to a pool car when travel is required.
- Current AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in Aged Care
- Good understanding of the accreditation and ACFI requirements
- Experience in the supervision of staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Current Drivers Licence
- Proof of right to work
- Current Police Clearance check
We are not offering sponsorship for this role.
Agency applications will not be considered
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program, and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 30 September, 2018.