Registered Nurse – Fixed Term Contract – Padstow Heights
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit RN on Fixed Term Contract Basis to work at their Southhaven Aged Care home at Padstow Heights.
Shifts are as follows;
Week 1 and Week 2 : Tuesday to Saturday 1500 to 2200
Fixed Term Contract period;
19 October 2021 to 1 October 2022
Part time position
Salary sacrifices available
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Minimum 1 years experience as a RN in Aged Care
- Knowledge of computer based information systems, i.e. iCare
- Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processes
- Current AHPRA registration
- Police clearance (taken within 12 months’ time) and proof of right to work in Australia
- Evidence of Flu vaccination & Covid Vaccination
- All the successful applicants should have a NDIS check or apply for one
Direct applications only. Agencies will not be considered.
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your resume and covering letter through SEEK.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications close 2 October 2021