Registered Nurse – CASUAL – Padstow Heights
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit experienced Registered Nurses on Casual Basis to work at their Southhaven Aged Care facility in Padstow Heights, NSW. Various shifts available.
- Minimum 1 years experience as an RN in Aged Care.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Knowledge of computer based information systems, i.e. iCare
- Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processes
- Current AHPRA registration
- Police clearance (within 12 months’ time) and proof of right to work in Australia.
- Evidence of Flu and Covid Vaccination.
- All the successful applicants must have NDIS check or willing to apply for one.
Direct applications only. Agencies will not be considered.
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your updated resume and covering letter through SEEK.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications close 13 November 2021.