Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit a physiotherapist to assess and treat residents at our Chamberlain Gardens facility in Wyoming.
The speciality field of Residential Aged Care allows the clinician to develop and consolidate the broad range of skills that the narrower focus of health disciplines cannot accommodate.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and develop the physiotherapy services in our well respected and innovative residential aged care facility.
The role is full time and includes an attractive salary with salary packaging options offered to the successful applicant.
• Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy with current State Registration Certificate
• Preferably a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
• Relevant clinical Experience
• Experience in the supervision of physiotherapy assistants
• Experience in aged care preferred
• Current Police Clearance and Right to Work in Australia essential
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter email@example.com
Applications close 2nd October, 2019