Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist – Kallangur Queensland
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Facility
Maranatha is a 128 bed RACF in Brisbane north, surrounded by beautiful garden. We are dedicated to providing the best, person centered care for the residents who live here. We have a diverse population of residents with a wide range of needs.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist to work on a Permanent Full Time basis at our Maranatha facility in Kallangur, QLD.
As a Physio/OT you will:
- Run the pain clinic, providing regular pain relief for residents with chronic pain issues
- Develop care plans with a multidisciplinary team that maximize resident’s function and provide optimal quality of life.
- Develop falls management strategies for residents with high falls risk
- Prescribe & recommend equipment for pressure relief, mobility and to enhance function and quality of life.
- Provide education and act as a consultant for clinical staff regarding mobility, repositioning, transfers, falls & pain management
- Work closely with residents and their families to achieve their goals.
- Current registration with AHPRA as physiotherapist or occupational therapist.
- Current Police Clearance and Right to Work in Australia essential
- Evidence of Flu vaccination and Covid vaccination
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
- A Permanent Full time role in essential services
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Work alongside a team of experienced clinicians
- Supportive management team
- Salary sacrificing available
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume and covering letter through SEEK.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications Closing date 02 October 2021