Personal Carers – Casual – Kallangur Queensland
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced casual Personal carers (with a view to permanent) for our Maranatha facility in Kallangur . You must be able to work all shifts both in weekdays & weekends.
- Qualifications Cert 3 in Aged Care
- Minimum 1 year experience as an AIN/PC
- Experienced in high care and experience with dementia care highly regarded
- Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
- Team Player
- Good communication skills: both verbal and written
- Computer literacy essential
- Flu vaccination and covid vaccination
Current Police Clearance (taken within 12 months time) and Right to Work in Australia essential
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position through SEEK.
Applications close 5th November 2021. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.