Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit a Leisure and Lifestyle Officer (casual) to work at our Courtlands Village facility at Parramatta NSW. This position will be a casual position.
Courtlands Village provides a vibrant person centred lifestyle program by a team of qualified Leisure and Lifestyle Officers designed to engage our residents in activities they enjoy to improve their quality of life.
You will be experienced in the aged care industry and be relevantly qualified.
- Relevant Leisure and Lifestyle tertiary qualifications at a Certificate 3 level or higher
- First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of accreditation
- Experience in completing care plans, entering progress notes and attendance records
- Experience working with dementia clients essential
- Team player
- Police Clearance
- Visa Requirements – must have proof of “unlimited right to work” in Australia
Applications close by 28 November 2018.
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be contacted.