Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider.
We are seeking to recruit a Permanent part time Leisure and Lifestyle Team Leader for our home at Wyoming to cover the following shifts, Sunday to Thursday 8:30am to 4:30pm per week.
You will be responsible for leading, supervising, supporting and assisting Leisure and Lifestyle staff in the delivery of a person centred Leisure and Lifestyle program for each resident within the service.
This includes the coordination and delivery of a broad range of leisure and cultural based programs (individual and group) to meet the needs, wants and desires of each individual.
Your role will include overseeing the leisure and lifestyle program development, allocation of resources, planning, implementation and evaluation of the leisure and lifestyle services with the support of the facility manager.
– Relevant Leisure and Lifestyle qualification at a Certificate 4 level or higher
– Previous experience coordinating lifestyle programs and a lifestyle team
– Experience in completing leisure assessments, care plans, attendance records, activity plans and evaluations.
– Experience working with clients with dementia and complex needs
– Strong understanding of Accreditation and related quality standards
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including computer skills
– Team player
– Current First Aid Certificate
– Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to email@example.com.
Applications close by 31 January 2019.