Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider. We are seeking to recruit Fixed Term Contract Leisure and Lifestyle Officers for our facility in Padstow Heights who can start immediately.
Contract period would be 4 months.
Shifts would be as follows;
Week 1 Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Week 2 Wednesday, Friday 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
You will be responsible for the organisation and delivery of a person centered Leisure & Lifestyle program for each client which includes the design, facilitation and evaluation of a broad range of activity programs (individual and group). The role includes a large degree of “on the floor” care with our residents.
– For this specific role a Certificate IV in Leisure & Health would be highly regarded
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in the age care industry in the area of leisure and lifestyle service provision
– Experience in planning and facilitating Leisure and Lifestyle programs
– Competent documentation and computer skills
– Previous experience in Aged Care and Dementia Care
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and be committed to continuous quality improvement
– Team player
– Current First Aid Certificate
– Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications close by 15th of August 2019.