Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider. We are seeking to recruit a full time Leisure and Lifestyle Officer for our facility at Gladesville.
You will be responsible for the organisation and delivery of a person centred Leisure & Lifestyle program which includes the coordination and delivery of a broad range of activity programs for residents. The role also includes a large degree of “on the floor” care with our residents.
This role requires you to lead, guide and manage the Leisure and Lifestyle team by identifying team goals and providing clear direction and support to enhance our staffs understanding of their duties and responsibilities.
• Relevant Leisure and Lifestyle tertiary qualification at a certificate 3 level or higher
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the age care industry
• Experience in completing care plans, progress notes, leisure assessments and attendance records
• Experience working with dementia clients essential
• Strong understanding of ACFI and Accreditation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team player
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to email@example.com.
Applications close by 14 December 2018.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.