Leisure and Lifestyle Team Leader (Permanent Full Time) Gladesville
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and three Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
We are seeking to recruit a Leisure and Lifestyle Team Leader for our Ashburn House facility at Gladesville, on a Full Time Permanent basis. (Monday to Friday).
You will be responsible for the organisation and delivery of a person centered Leisure & Lifestyle program for each client which includes the design, facilitation and evaluation of a broad range of activity programs (individual and group). The role includes a large degree of “on the floor” care with our residents.
-Certificate IV in Leisure & Health
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Aged Care industry in the area of Leisure and Lifestyle service provision.
– Competent documentation and computer skills (including Word, Excel, Outlook Mail and Calendar)
– Previous experience in Aged Care and Dementia Care
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and be committed to continuous quality improvement
– Police clearance taken within 12 months’ time and proof of right to work in Australia
– Evidence of Flu vaccination and Covid vaccination.
– Attractive base salary
– Salary sacrifice option
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position through SEEK.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers to check references.
Applications close by 11/11/2021.