About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 75 years. We have four Homes and two Villages across Sydney and Kallangur, Qld. We are a values-based organisation whose mission is to uphold the values of kindness, love, patience and gentleness.
About the role:
We are seeking Registered Nurses on a casual basis to cover all shifts to work at our facility located at Kallangur. Benefit from working on a flexible fortnightly roster of AM, PM and night shifts with the support of a great Leadership team.
- Current APHRA registration
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an RN.
- Previous experience in aged care industry preferable
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Computer literacy essential, knowledge of computer-based system ie. iCare, Best Med.
- Must be a team player
- Current Police Clearance (within 12 months)
- Evidence of Covid vaccinations
- Right to Work in Australia essential
You will demonstrate our signature behaviours of ‘We always work to delight our residents’, ‘Understand, solve and deliver’, ‘Do what we say we will do’ and ‘Work together, achieve together’.
As a CAC employee you will be providing highly valued services to the community with a value-based Organisation who offers flexible working hours and ongoing education and training.
How to Apply
- If you are interested, please apply through SEEK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Direct applications only. Agencies will not be considered.