About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have four Homes and two Villages across Sydney and Queensland. We are a values-based organisation whose mission is to uphold the values of kindness, love, patience and gentleness.
About the role:
We are seeking to recruit Personal Carers on a casual basis to work AM and PM shifts at our facility located in Kallangur. Benefit from working on a flexible fortnightly roster with the support of a great Leadership team.
- Qualifications in Certificate III in Individual Support (Personal Carer/AINs – Certificate III & IV)
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an Personal Carer / AIN
- Previous experience in aged care industry preferable.
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Computer literacy essential and must be team player.
- Current Police Clearance (within 12 months).
- Evidence of Covid vaccination.
- Right to Work in Australia essential.
- Contact details of two current or past managers
You will demonstrate our signature behaviuors of ‘We always work to delight our residents’, ‘Understand, solve and deliver’, ‘Do what we say we will do’ and ‘Work together, achieve together’ in every interaction, every day.
As a CAC employee you will be providing highly valued services to the community with a values based Organisation who offers flexible working hours as well as ongoing education and training.
How to Apply
- If you are interested, please apply through SEEK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY. Agencies will not be considered.