Christadelphian Aged Care (a not for profit organisation) is seeking to recruit an experienced HR Recruitment officer to work within a small HR team.
This will be a permanent role, 5 days per week and school hours will be considered.
Based at Padstow, the successful applicant will be responsible for recruitment administration, liaising with Recruitment agencies, shortlisting applicants against job criteria, arranging interview and conducting reference checks.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following essential criteria:
· Previous recruitment experience– minimum 2 years
· Relevant HR qualification
· Excellent standard of written and verbal communication
· Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness
· Shows initiative, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
· Ability to work independently and part of a team
· Strong computer skills, and competent in Microsoft Office
· Previous experience within aged care would be an advantage
· Police Clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
Please note: We will not be considering sponsorship for this role. Hourly rate would be $30.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closing date 8th May 2019.