Christadelphian Aged Care (a not for profit organisation) is seeking to recruit an experienced HR Recruitment/Administration Assistant to work within a small HR team. Immediate start.
This will be a 3 month fixed term contract, 5 days per week and school hours will be considered.
Based at Padstow, the successful applicant will be responsible for recruitment administration, liasoning with Recruitment agencies, shortlisting applicants against job criteria, arranging interview and conducting reference checks.
You will also be assisting in the overflow of HR administration including but not limited to data capture of education records, arrangement and coordination of company equipment and personnel orientation for new starters.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following essential criteria:
- Demonstrated HR recruitment experience
- Demonstration Administration experience
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness
- Shows initiative, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Strong computer skills, and competent in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience within aged care would be an advantage
- Police Clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
Please note: We will not be considering sponsorship for this role.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.