Southhaven Aged Care is nestled in bushland on the banks of Salt Pan Creek in Padstow Heights. This beautiful natural setting creates a quiet living environment away from the noise of the suburbs.
Residential care is provided to those who can no longer be supported in their own home. Southhaven offers a wide choice of accommodation for those who require a higher level of care.
Professional nursing staff are on duty 24 hours a day to meet the needs of each individual resident with compassion and dignity.
Southhaven seeks to continually improve its capabilities and services through regular consultation and feedback from residents and families.
- Beautiful views of the river and bushland
- Large activity and dining rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Bus outings with wheelchair access
- Volunteer and pastoral program
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Multi-denominational church services
- Wireless internet access
- Diverse activity programs
- Theatre room
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry