Ridgeview Aged Care is located at Albion Park in the Illawarra region. This modern facility is set in the foothills of Budderoo National Park in a quiet residential community, and enjoys attractive mountain views.
The facility has 24 hour professional nursing care and provides services tailored to the specific needs of each resident. Staff at Ridgeview treat all our residents with the dignity and respect their age deserves.
To complement the full-time nursing care at Ridgeview the entertainment and activities are designed to enhance the quality of life of all our residents and maximise their mental and physical well-being.
We understand that companionship is important to our residents and seek to offer activities that fulfil their social needs.
- Spacious lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful mountain views
- Resident cafe and kiosk
- Wellness centre and spa treatment room
- Bus outings with wheelchair access
- Volunteer and pastoral program
- Multi-denominational church services
- Diverse activity programs
- Internet cafe
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry