Receive outstanding 24-hour nursing care while enjoying gardening, art, music and pet therapy programs in a modern family environment.
Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care is located at Wyoming on the Central Coast, and backs onto Niagara Park Reserve. The aged care Home is in a private and secure location, and residents enjoy attractive views of the Australian bush.
- Outstanding 24-hour nursing care tailored to the needs of each resident
- Free respite care (conditions apply)
- Dedicated emotional well-being program (pastoral care)
- Lifestyle and therapy programs
- Extensive volunteer program
- Specialised dementia care
Chamberlain Garden offers a dedicated Volunteer and Pastoral Care Program, so someone can be with your loved one when you cannot.
- Spacious lounge and dining rooms
- Choice of meals cooked by in-house chef
- Gardens and courtyard areas
- Hair salon
- Volunteer and pastoral program
- Diverse activity programs
- Multi-denominational church services
- Bus outings with wheelchair access
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry