Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care is located at Wyoming on the Central Coast. This modern Home backs onto Niagara Park Reserve and is in a private and secure location, enjoying attractive views of the Australian bush.
• Outstanding 24-hour nursing care tailored to the needs of each resident
• Lifestyle and therapy programs
• Free respite care (conditions apply)
• Specialised dementia care
Chamberlain Garden also offers a dedicated Volunteer and Pastoral Care Program, so someone can be with your loved one when you cannot.
- Spacious lounge and dining rooms
- Choice of meals cooked by in-house chef
- Gardens and courtyard areas
- Hair salon
- Volunteer and pastoral program
- Diverse activity programs
- Multi-denominational church services
- Bus outings with wheelchair access
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry