Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit a high performing, experienced Facility Support Manager who will be responsible for support Christadelphian Aged Care facilities in NSW and QLD.
This will be a one year fixed Term Contract position.
Fixed Term Contract Period would be from: 23rd September 2019 to 24th September 2020
Salary would be between $115,000 – $120,000.
Our fully accredited facilities provide quality care within the community and is well established.
The successful applicant will have the full support of a highly experienced Operations Management team.
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program, and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Support facilities as and when required.
• Act as a facility manager on occasions as requested by the management, to cover leave.
• Liaise with staff, residents and family.
• Ensure policies and procedures of the company are followed.
• Continuous Quality improvement in all aspects of care, service delivery, education and staff development.
• Current nursing registration with the NSW Nurses Registration Board.
• Demonstrated experience in operation management within a residential aged care setting
• Demonstrated organisational, time management and communication skills.
• Extensive clinical, ACFI, documentation experience
• An understanding of compliance with State and Regulatory requirements
• An effective team leader who has the ability to motivate and encourage their team.
• Experience in managing budgets and resources.
• Computer literacy.
• Committed to quality improvements, WHS principles and education.
• Police Clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to email@example.com.
Applications close 14 July, 2019.