Enrolled Nurses (Permanent Part Time – AM shifts) – Wyoming
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is an experienced aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
We are looking for highly motivated, qualified and experienced Enrolled Nurses who has a passion to work in aged care.
We offer opportunities to develop your skills whilst providing care within a friendly environment. You would be responsible for overseeing care, administering medications, wound care, assisting with care planning, Doctors visits, etc
Shifts: 0630-1430 Monday to Sunday
- AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Computer literacy is an advantage
- Minimum 1-year aged care experience as an Enrolled Nurse
- Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
- Police clearance taken within 12 months’ time
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Flu vaccination
- Covid vaccine should be taken before mid-September.
Please note – we are not considering sponsorship for this role.
- Not for Profit Organization
- Permanent Part time role
How to Apply
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers to check references.
Please send your resume through SEEK.
Applications close 30th August 2021.