Enrolled Nurses (Casual) – Kallangur Queensland
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
We are looking for highly motivated, qualified and experienced Enrolled Nurses who has a passion to work in aged care.
We are a 128 bed, stand alone fully accredited facility.
- AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Computer literacy is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years aged care experience as an Enrolled Nurse
- Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
- Police clearance (taken within 12 months) and proof of right to work in Australia.
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccination
Please note – we are not considering sponsorship for this role.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Please send your resume and cover letter through SEEK.