Christadelphian Aged Care (a not for profit organization) is seeking to recruit an experienced Education and Training Administrator to work in their corporate services office.
This will be a permanent full time role.
Based at Padstow, the successful applicant will be responsible for overall management and coordination of online education system, centralized orientation program, internal training calendars and related data entry, reporting and administration duties.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following essential criteria:
- Experience on online learning platform, E3 desirable
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills, and competent in Microsoft Office Advanced- statistical reporting
- Previous experience in Aged care/health care is preferable
- Police Clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closing date 15th June 2019.