Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider.
We are seeking to recruit a Full Time Diversional Therapist for Chamberlain Gardens at Wyoming.
You will be responsible for the organisation and delivery of a person centered Leisure & Lifestyle program for each client which includes the design, facilitation and evaluation of a broad range of activity programs (individual and group).
The role includes a large degree of “on the floor” care with our residents.
– Degree/Assoc Degree (Diversional Therapy/ Leisure & Health/Therapeutic recreation) qualified
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in the age care industry in the area of Diversional Therapist
– Experience in planning and facilitating programs
– Competent documentation and computer skills
– Previous experience in Aged Care and Dementia Care
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and be committed to continuous quality improvement
– Team player
– Current First Aid Certificate
– Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close by 31 December 2019