Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit a high performing, experienced Director of Consumer Care and Services who will be responsible for operating their Chamberlain Gardens facility at Wyoming NSW.
This will be a full time position and an attractive salary will be negotiated depending on experience.
This fully accredited facility provides quality care within the community and is well established.
The successful applicant will have the full support of a highly experienced Operations Management team.
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program, and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Overall responsibility for all aspects of operating the 148 bed low and high care facility
• Ensuring the facility and staff are up to date with compliance and policies according to the Aged Care Legislation and Accreditation Standards
• Strategic planning, financial management, quality assurance, HR and WH&S management
• Liaising with residents and family
• Ensuring staff demonstrate the values and objectives, policies and procedures of the company
• Continuous Quality improvement in all aspects of care, service delivery, education and staff development.
• Leading and managing the team of around 130 staff
• Current nursing registration with the NSW Nurses Registration Board.
• Demonstrated experience in operation management within a residential aged care setting
• Demonstrated organisational, time management and communication skills.
• Extensive clinical, ACFI, documentation experience
• An understanding of compliance with State and Regulatory requirements
• An effective team leader who has the ability to motivate and encourage their team.
• Experience in managing budgets and resources.
• Computer literacy.
• Committed to quality improvements, WHS principles and education.
• Police Clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
Applications close 5th April, 2019.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.