Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit a Clinical Manager for their Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care facility at Wyoming.
To ensure the highest possible care for our residents we are looking to employ a Clinical Manager to join our leadership team.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about leading and delivering an innovative, resident focused care approach.
This role would be a wonderful opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurse or Clinical Manager who is looking to further their career with a value driven provider.
The Clinical Manager, will report directly to the Director of Consumer Care and Services.
This will be a full time position and with a salary package of $85,000 – $95,000 (depending on experience) plus superannuation and PBI.
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program, and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace.
As a not-for-profit organisation we also offer salary packaging
• Registered Nurse (minimum 4 years experience)
• Ability to lead & mentor staff to provide excellent care
• Understanding of the quality process & best practice
• Organisational, time management and excellent communication skills
• Computer literacy
• Committed to WHS principles and education
• Aged Care experience
• Valid police check and proof of right to work in Australia essential.
Please Note: applicants who do not meet the essential criteria will not be considered for the position.
Applications close 29th October 2019.
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org