Clinical Manager – Gladesville
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast and Kallangur, QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit a Clinical Manager for their Ashburn House Aged Care facility at Gladesville.
To ensure the highest possible care for our residents we are looking to employ a Clinical Manager to join our leadership team.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about leading and delivering an innovative, resident focused care approach.
The Clinical Manager, will report directly to the Director of Consumer Care and Services.
- Full-Time Permanant Role with salary package of $95,000 – $100,000(depending on experience) plus superannuation and PBI.
- Salary packaging option.
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace.
- Previous Clinical Manager is essential.
- Ability to lead & mentor staff to provide excellent care.
- Understanding of the quality process & best practice
- Demonstrated time management and communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Committed to WHS principles and education
- Aged Care experience.
- Valid police check and proof of right to work in Australia essential.
- Proof of Flu and Covid vaccination.
Please Note: applicants who do not meet the essential criteria will not be considered for the position.
Applications close 29 December 2021.
If you are interested to be a part of Christadelphian Aged Care team, please apply through SEEK.